Studio Info ~ Policies ~ Groupon Policies
For Safety: Studio Door will be locked while I am in session with a client.
Cell Phones: Must be silenced or turned off. If you MUST have your phone on, please let your therapist know.
Booking: For your convenience, you can schedule online!
- Appointments required - NO Walk Ins
- All availability can be found on the online scheduler.
- You will receive an EMAIL appointment reminder 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. This includes directions inside the building.
- You will receive a TEXT Reminder the day before your appointment. This also includes brief directions inside the building
New Clients: Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- This allows you time to use the restroom downstairs BEFORE your appointment,
- Time to fill out your health intake form & have a consultation about your session.
- All sessions start on time.
Payment Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards, Venmo, Zelle, Health Savings Cards
Gratuity: Cash is preferred. Venmo, Zelle or Credit cards will be accepted. Gratuity is never required but graciously accepted... Thanks!
- Appointments can be booked online.
- Choose the payment option "Reserve without Paying"
- A valid credit card is required to reserve your appointment - your card in NOT charged
- Gift certificate must be presented at time of service towards payment or full payment will be required.
- A 24 hr - 48 hr Notice is greatly appreciated for all reschedules or cancelations
If you cannot make it to your appointment, you will have the option to:
- Reschedule Online up to 24 hrs before the start of your appointment. You are able to reschedule from any of your EMAIL notifications.
Cancelations/Reschedules can be made by call/text (717) 801-2135 only (no emails accepted for short notice cancellations) - up to 4 hrs before the start of your appt. Please note: Refunds are NOT given for any prepaid appointments. You will have the option to reschedule.
- Any Cancelations/Reschedules after the 4hr window will be charged a $25 fee to cover my travel, set up time for your reserved appointment & not having enough time to book someone else in your time slot
If the studio will be closed due to weather I will contact you by phone and/or email within 4hrs -24hrs. Studio Closures will also be posted on the Facebook Page
NO call/NO SHOW - If you are unable to make it to your appointment and I dont hear from you before the start of your appointment, you are considered a NO SHOW
- You will be charged the full session price - No exceptions.
- Any prepayment will be forfeited/nonrefundable
- Any gift certificate being used for this appointment will also be forfeited.
- PLEASE arrive on time to be respectful of the person following your appointment. Arriving a few minutes late will shorten your session and you will still be responsible for full payment
- All sessions start on time
Arriving 15 min or later past your appointment time - You will be considered a NO SHOW, the door will be locked & your payment is forfeited/you will be charged the full session fee. I will have started to clean up/set up for the next session.
We can all get busy & traffic can be unavoidable BUT I kindly ask you to please plan accordingly and be courteous of mine and other clients time by following the above policies. I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. When you book an appointment, that time is reserved specially for you. Missed appointments are costly in lost time and revenue, and it prevents me from providing services to other clients.
If you arrive early, there are lots of things to do downstairs such as an art gallery to walk around, shopping in the merchant center & coming soon.... a restaurant/cafe!
- BOOKING: All appointments are booked online. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the service menu to choose the Groupon option you purchased. Full payment is required at booking for any Add Ons.
- NO SHOW - Your voucher may be redeemed and will not be eligible for a refund. Any fees paid at booking are non refundable
- GRATUITY - Your voucher is not all inclusive. If you enjoyed your services at Deja Vu and would like to leave a tip for your therapist, please use CASH, Venmo or Zelle. Thank you
- You must present your Groupon voucher when you arrive for your appointment. It can either be printed or available to view on your phone. Your voucher MUST include the Barcode and Redemption Code number. Without this you will be required to pay for the full amount of the session. No exceptions. If I dont have this, I do not get paid
- Expired Vouchers can still be used and are accepted as credit towards the full price of the session. Your expired voucher will not be listed on the online scheduler. Please call or send me a message from the Contact Page to schedule your appointment.
- Your Groupon Voucher is transferable which means if you are unable to use it, just give it to someone who can!
Info & Informed Consent
- Your massage therapist (Brenda Dettrey, LMT) abides by H.I.P.P.A. regulations and all of your records and payment information are completely confidential.
- Bodywork services are designed to be a health aid and are in no way to take the place of a Doctor's care when it is indicated. Information that is exchanged during any session, is educational in nature and is intended to help you become more familiar and conscious of your own health & wellness and to be used at your own discretion. The massage therapist does not diagnose illness or diseases, nor perform any spinal manipulations and does not prescribe medications.
- You agree to inform your therapist immediately if you experience any unusual pain or discomfort during the session so that she can adjust the pressure or technique being used.
- Massage services are absolutely professional, legitimate, ethical, non-sensual and completely respectful in nature. Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or actions made in part by the client will result in immediate termination of the session and client will be responsible for payment in full.